For photographers seeking the ultimate super-telephoto zoom lens, the 420-800mm HD II delivers unrivaled consistency, long range performance and image quality in the most demanding situations. An advanced lens that draws peak performance from D-SLRs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers who want to keep their gear cost to a minimum while on super-telephoto assignments.
The 420-800mm high definition super telephoto zoom lens is perfect for the professional and amateur photographer alike. There is a built-in, rotating tripod mount for easily attaching to your tripod or monopod. It’s an extremely powerful telephoto zoom lens with the versatility that you need. This lens is great for the wildlife or nature photographer who wants to be hidden while taking photos of the subject. Advances in ultra high-index / low-dispersion optical glasses, new barrel materials, and exotic anti-reflection coatings, along with the latest in computer-aided-design are combined to produce lenses of unprecedented quality.
Zoom Type: Push/Pull (Two-touch)
Focus Mode: Manual Focus
Minimum Focus Distance: 5.25′ (1.6 m)
Filter Size: 62mm
Length: 8.75″ (11.85″ at full zoom)
Weight: 18.3 oz (520 g)
- Works with all these Nikon Cameras D90, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D300, D300s, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800e, D810, D810a, D850
- High-power 420mm telephoto focal length
- Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm Nikon SLR cameras
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1600mm